Project: Rukungiri-Kihihi-Ishasha/Kanungu (78.5 km)
Contractor: China Henan International Construction Company
Consultant: SMEC International Pty
Works Contract: UGX; 207,834,646,967
Supervision contract: USD 4,712,121.76 UGX 12,478,542
The contract for civil works was signed on 17th September 2018.
Commencement was issued for 5 November 2018 and Contractor is mobilizing Equipment and setting up the main camp in Kihihi.
The cumulative Physical progress as of April 2019 was 1.22% of works out of the programmed 1.1%. Time progress is 13.9%.
Land and Property compensation
- Total Amount Approved: 21,370,318,450/=
- Total Amount Paid 18,983,538,174/=
- Total Amount Pending: 2,386,780,276/=
- Total PAPs Valued: 2234
- Total PAPs paid: 1959
- %ge of paps paid: 87.69%
- Total PAPs Pending:275
- Total Land Captured: 220.414 acres
- Total Land Acquired: 179.94 acres
- %ge of paps paid: 81.64%
- Total Land Pending:40.474 acres
- Total Km Covered: 42 km paid & 6 km pending payment.
- Supplementary Report has been submitted to CGV.
Section 2(Nyakasharara – Ishasha 32.3Km)
- 1069 PAPs out of 1167 PAPs were verified.