The Government of Uganda is in the process of strengthening of the Kampala-Masaka road pavement and other improvements. The survey and valuation of all properties within the road reserve along Kamenngo – Lukaya section has been completed and compensation payment is now due. UNRA further wishes to inform the affected persons on the Busega-Nsangi section that the surveying and valuation for this section is almost complete and compensation of affected persons will be effected soon.
Before effecting compensation payment, all project affected persons(PAPs) shall be identified/verified in the presence of their respective LC I Chairpersons, District representatives and Valuation Survey Consultant (Consultant Surveyor and Planners). Lists of affected persons/payees are now available for viewing (in person) by the affected persons at the L.C.I offices.
All beneficiaries and affected persons are requested to come with the following:
- Identification documents such as identity cards or voters cards, passports, driving permits
- Three passport photographs
- Original certificates of title for those with registered land
- In case of deceased persons, the Estate Administrators should present Letters of Administration
- Bank name and account number (to be in the names of the affected persons)
The verification/compensation exercise will commence from Tuesday 1st 2010 to Thursday 10th June 2010 running on the following program for the affected villages. For furher details, please download complete Notice here.